Skip to content
- Having not read any comparable book (or many books at all) since 1991, he will think your work is brilliant.
- He will be able to find mistakes on your royalty statements, which is like having the ability to decode hieroglyphics.
- If an editor’s response leaves you flattened, he will not discuss the relative truths and merits of said response. He will call the editor bad names until you feel better.
- He will provide much better subsidies than the Canada Council.
- He will occasionally take your son to McDonalds for breakfast while you’re writing, and then deliver a BLT bagel to your desk. What could be better than that?