Skip to content
- You refer to your project as “that stupid book.”
- For three nights in a row, just as you’re falling asleep, you’ve had an idea. And then you were mad because you had to get out of bed.
- You haven’t seen your friends in so long that you can’t remember their phone numbers. Or their names.
- Sensory deprivation tanks and those no-talking-allowed meditation retreats seem really appealing.
- You can’t summon enough energy to worry about earthquakes.
- There isn’t a scrap of candy left anywhere in the house.
- Your family’s scared to talk to you.
- There’s a pimple underneath the skin of your chin, large enough to be shown on Google Maps.
- Bachelor Pad seems like a valid entertainment option.
- In your spare time, you’re researching vocational programs. Welding is looking good. Lots of fire.