Having completed the index for DNA Detective, I have decided to follow new rules for all future books:
1. I will not refer to anyone by name. I will use “that guy” or “some woman.” Thus, there will be no indexing of proper names.
2. I will replace all country names with “place to the west” and “place to the east.”
3. All references to birds and animals will be replaced by “a creature.”
4. Book titles, names for theories, and titles of royalty will be omitted.
5. Where possible, sentences will be comprised of only verbs, adverbs, and adjectives.
I’ll let you know how it goes.
In the meantime, check out this page. Illustrator Lil Crump has done the impossible, and found a way to make a dead scientist look interesting: