I’m a one-project-at-a-time kinda girl, but for the past couple weeks, I’ve been working on so many different things, my head is spinning. I have:
- Finished my presentation notes for The Vancouver Writers Fest. One of my presentations is with Michel Chikwanine, author of Child Soldier, an amazing graphic novel.
- Booked presentations in West Van for November, Maple Ridge for December, and Richmond for February. (I haven’t been this popular since I had a free French-fry connection in high school. I hope all these people don’t expect me to wear my clothes right-side-out and speak in complete sentences.)
- Finished an index for Extreme Battlefields, then reviewed said index once someone with a logical mind fixed it.
- Written a chapter of my newest non-fiction manuscript. (Only two left to go — hurray!)
- Revised my novel. And… um… switched the gender of the protagonist. I didn’t mention that plan to my agent. Do you think she’ll notice?
One of these days, I’m even going to shower. Because it’s always good to have goals.