Five non-traditional uses for libraries:
1. Hiding from high school mean girls.
2. Skipping class while pretending to work on the yearbook.
3. Checking out the one dorky D&D player who would actually be cute if he washed his hair.
And, a few years later:
4. Staking out the study carol next to the hot history classmate, who remains hot until he tries to copy your test answers.
5. Treating as a second home after you’ve convinced your roommates that because it’s April, there’s no need to buy more heating oil. (And then it snows.)
If you have other reasons to love libraries, check out this post about saving them in B.C. schools.