I have to describe myself in eight words or less, for a form interview. Ack! Writing bios is already excruciating, but what does one do with eight words? So far, these are my options:
- In a crisis, only good at making tea.
- I’m funny in other ways.
- Usually wears matching clothes. Not always clean ones.
- Often having one real conversation and one imaginary.
- Blonde hair. Blue eyes. Big nose. Many words.
Votes? Better ideas? Maybe I should stick to one word and just write, “boring.” Or “neurotic.” Or, how about:
- Loses mind when writing eight-word bios.