Here’s how I can tell spring is coming:
- I took two spiders out of the family room this weekend. (Well, okay. I squished one.)
- The mud in the entranceway calls for daily sweeping.
- My whole family is sneezing.
On a happier note:
- I just reread The 100 Mile Diet, for annual inspiration.
- My vegetable seeds have arrived, many to be disguised as ornamental plants and grown in the front garden this year.
- I impulsively grabbed Keeping the Bees from the library shelf last week. I’m guessing a hive on the back deck is unrealistic (probably), but I’m thinking of drilling some holes for mason bees. Don’t tell Min.
- I saw The Zero Mile Diet in the window of Bolen Books and drooled. (Drool may have been caused by Aphrodite Pie Company next door. I will have to do further research to be sure.)